2nd International Applied Linguistics and Professional Practice Conference
Integrating Theory and Professional Practice
The conference aims to bring together scholars and practitioners from different disciplinary backgrounds around language and communication in five domains:
- Health, Therapy and Counselling
- Organization, Management, Government
- Law, Policing
There will be a special emphasis on cross-boundary collaboration and translation of research findings to ensure impact.
The conference will be held at the University of Technology, Sydney, Australia from 6–8 December 2012.
Pre-conference workshops will be held on 5 December 2012.
- Silvia Gherardi (University of Trento)
- Martin Montgomery (University of Macau)
- Frances Rock (Cardiff University)
- Margaret Somerville (University of Western Sydney)
- Tim Usherwood (University of Sydney)