5th International Conference on Multimodality
The Fifth International Conference on Multimodality (5ICOM) is taking place in Sydney on 1-3 December 2010.
5ICOM is a meeting point for international scholars and practitioners from a wide range of disciplines, including communication and language studies, social semiotics, linguistics, education, (new) media studies, design, traditional and new media arts, cultural studies, sociology, history, and (computer) science.
- John Bateman, University of Bremen, Germany
- Ross Gibson, Sydney College of the Arts, University of Sydney, Australia
- Carey Jewitt, University of London, UK
- Adam Kendon, University of Pennsylvania, USA
- Jim Martin, University of Sydney, Australia, presentation slides (PDF, 4.4MB)
- Len Unsworth, University of New England
- Theo van Leeuwen, University of Technology, Sydney, Australia
Find more information about: